International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
"Journalists In Action Around The World!"
FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
F.O.F. and I.A.I.J. Present - Our Press Card.....A Reality!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: F.O.F. and I.A.I.J. Present - Our Press Card.....A Reality!! Reply with quote

F.O.F and I.A.I.J. Present - Our Press Card.....A Reality!!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Toronto, Ontario - This is the first:

The experimental card seen in the photo is the first of what should be the most effective on-line credential verification system in use today. Simple HTML programming coupled with a one page straight pull-up from our web address should make this presentation of credentials "fail-safe" when you need it the most. We are testing perfomance of this tool as we speak and should have an in-depth report and finalized templates for the verification page done by the end of the year. We are currently taking in applications for the new cards and should have the first of them out in early January. I am also placing the I.A.I.J. on it's own dedicated server and handing over the incorporation duties to an experienced legal firm to take the process from my novice hands. Things are really zipping along at our little website. I could not ask for a better Christmas gift!

Comments And Updates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: