International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
"Journalists In Action Around The World!"
FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
WAR CRY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: WAR CRY! Reply with quote

WAR CRY!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

This is not one of our exclusive reports - this is our WAR CRY!

With the appointment of our provisional board of directors; Fortress Of Freedom Inc., International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc., IAIJ and Fortressoffreedom.com - have become separate legal entities manned by a dedicated staff of freedom of speech and freedom of thought advocates. Together, our small group has sprung into being.....the world's most advanced and secure freedom of speech and thought conglomerate.

I, Maurice Ali, am here to tell the world our reason for being and our mission. We are here to secure the self-evident right for anyone to tell their fellow citizens what is going on in their community and what they think about it.

To this end: I have constructed a group of organizations devoted to the cause of freedom of speech and thought; each separate and independent of each other; all the better to survive an attack against any particular part of this conglomerate. We run freedom as a business and we will survive through diversification of resources!

I have also created perhaps the world's only and certainly most advanced press credential verification tool known to man: International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc. and the IAIJ/International Association Of Independent Journalists. Do not be mislead by the simple construction of these websites; they are the world's most accessible websites on earth, and will present on any computer capable of internet access with the fastest page presentations possible. We are accessible to the world! Our liberal qualification standards (based on a sound philosophical foundation) and the most advanced peer-to-peer technology means that we have the capability to validate whole associations of journalists onto the international stage if a government tries to close them down. We can do this from our website, my home computer, or even a handheld computer on a hill in an area devoid of other humans. We are the world's freedom of speech and thought advocates!

Fortress Of Freedom Inc. will broadcast our message to the world through every form of media available to us; and Fortressoffreedom.com will be the forum and general association devoted to freedom of speech and thought.....our think tank!

I have said time and time again; that I do this through my love for my fellow man and my desire to see the human spirit allowed the fullest ability to express all the qualities that make us human beings. I will not hide, I will not hold my tongue, and I will fight the cause to keep our freedoms of speech and thought with every fibre of my being. With the addition of our small - but growing - staff; "I" has become "We".....and together we will secure every person's right to speak their mind!

Maurice Ali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: