International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
"Journalists In Action Around The World!"
FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
FOF Can Now Access Broadcast Televsion! - August 11, 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: FOF Can Now Access Broadcast Televsion! - August 11, 2004 Reply with quote

FOF Can Now Access Broadcast Television!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Sony PD170, our entry in to TV World!

Yes it is true! We now have access to broadcast television! The mechanism that made this possible was the Sony PD170. This camcorder records in miniDV but also DVCAM which is acceptable quality for real broadcast Television and networks!

Sony PD107

With this purchase I, Maurice Ali, as President and CEO of Fortress Of Freedom Inc., International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc., IAIJ (satellite company) and Fortressoffreedom.com (satellite company); have fulfilled my anniversary objective of providing mass media access to the average person!

This conglomerate of four free speech and thought advocacy companies; can now provide access to:

1. The Internet.

2. The Newspapers.

3. Radio.

4. Broadcast Television.

5. Book And Magazine Publishing.

We can do it all!!!!!

The Sony was one of the hardest decisions and moments thus far in the life of this organization. Starting the web sites was the first, the moment when The Fortress hit the world and allowed me the "authority/believability" to start the broadcast media side of our commitment, The Sony DVCAM decision was the most recent. The Sony decision is the latest commitment that secures our immediate future and keeps us moving farther into the more rarified world of mass media. We can now broadcast our show on real TV. Make commercials, and also documentaries. We can also sell priceless footage of events we cover to television if we strike "gold".

All this comes at a price and the price was steep for this purchase. I employed our "three tender rule" and the third was the one that undercut the other two by a substantial margin(for the sealed box product!.....! I am already starting to feel good about this purchase as it was our only option to reach broadcast television. The only other option was a real videographer camera at which was used and cheaper but required equipment and players costing in the thousands. So this was the right purchase at the right time.

I have to go back to proof reading my book now; but I will test out the machine tomorrow and make sure all is correct. Wowwwww!!!!!

The Fortress TV Show
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. Forum Index -> News Stories From IAIJ Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: